New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live - Noise11.com
City And Colour, Noise11, Photo

City And Colour

New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live

by Paul Cashmere on June 3, 2019

Dallas Green’s new City and Colour song ‘Astronaut’ debuted today (3 June 2019).

‘Astronaut’ is Green’s first new music from City and Colour in four years. It will be included on the upcoming sixth album for City and Colour to be released on Dallas’ new label Still Records.

“I always think of the relationships in my life that have been fractured because I ended up doing what I do for a living,” says Green about the new song. “I’m always gone, wandering around and singing songs. However, it weighs on my family and friends. I’m asking for ‘one more year’. I left home at 21 to go play my guitar. It’s lonely, but it’s because I yearn to wander. I’m aware of how lucky I am.”

The last City and Colour album was ‘If I Should Go Before You’ in 2015. In 2014 Green released the album ‘Rose Ave’ as You+Me with Pink. In February 2019, his other band Alexisonfire released ‘Familiar Drugs’, their first song in 10 years.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Justin Timberlake - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Justin Timberlake To Release New Music On Friday 23 Feb

Justin Timberlake has announced the release of his new song Drown.

Rihanna photo by Ros O'Gorman
Rihanna Album No 9 Is On The Way

Rihanna is "working on" her long-awaited ninth studio album.

Taylor Swift at the MCG Melbourne 16 February 2024 Photo Credit TAS Rights Management
Australian Acts Cover Taylor Swift For Triple M

Australian radio station Triple M curated an incredible list of Australian artists performing the songs of Taylor Swift and it really, really works.

Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age at LookOut Torquay photo by Winston Robinson
Queens of the Stone Age Headline Australia’s First Lookout Festival

Australia’s newest music festival Lookout got off to a massive success in Torquay, Victoria on Sunday with headliners Queens of the Stone Age as well as Australia’s The Chats, Spiderbait, Pond, Gut Health and Lola Scott.

Vampire Weekend - photo by Ros O'Gorman.
Vampire Weekend To Head On Tour

Vampire Weekend has announced a 2024 tour.

Dukes of Hazzard Star Slammed For Nasty Beyoncé Comment

Dukes of Hazzard star John Schneider slammed for 'dog' comparison.

Taylor Swift the 2009 Noise11 interview
Taylor Swift Started Out Humble and Remains Humble. Watch The 2009 Noise11 interview

In 2009 when Taylor Swift toured Australia she took time out to join us for an early edition of her story at Noise11.