Simon Cowell gets bitchy, Devin Townsend tweets at Nickelback, Graham Coxon from Blur gets hacked (we assume), The Game sics his fans on someone and heaps more.
Let’s have a look at what musical people are up to on Twitter today.
- Metal maestro Devin Townsend takes time out of his busy schedule to inform Nickelback that he is ‘chillin’.
- Not sure if being serious or sarcastic, Good Charlotte’s Joel Madden. Piers Morgan does have that accent though.
- Facially-tattooed rapper The Game retweets a hater who used his hashtag to abuse him. Aaaand out come his defenders.
- Is it our lucky day? Nicki Minaj is promising a photo of her eating fried chicken in a bathing suit.
- Hipster dude Darwin Deez breathlessly quotes Janet Jackson, presumably from her “sex panther” period.
- Graham Coxon of Blur has found the best, cheapest fat-burning solution that really works! Or he’s been hacked.
- Imogen Heap has someone translating her album into Mandarin? That’s a strong market.
- Ex-Idol Damien Leith’s Roy Orbison cover album just went Platinum so you can stop buying it now.
- Simon Cowell is being a bitch for a change, making fun of LA Ried here and Piers Morgan there.
- The guys from indie upstarts Girls are eating incredibly fancy food at a fancy restaurant and making us all jealous.