You Am I To Reissue First Three Albums And Perform Albums Live - Noise11.com
You Am I, Noise11, Photo

You Am I

You Am I To Reissue First Three Albums And Perform Albums Live

by Paul Cashmere on April 9, 2013

in Live,New Music,News

You Am I will mark their 20th anniversary with the re-release of their first three albums.

You Am I, Noise11, Photo

You Am I

After 20 years, the You Am I line-up is still original members Tim Rogers, Andy Kent and Russell Hopkinson with the “new kid”, 15 year veteran Davey Lane.

‘Sound As Ever’, ‘Hi Fi Way’ and ‘Hourly Daily’ have been digitally remastered and expanded with extra tracks from live performances, demos, alternative versions and B-Sides.

In June and July, You Am I will hit the stage to perform back to back concerts featuring the full performances of the ‘Hi Fi Way’ and ‘Hourly Daily’ albums.

Dates for You Am I live are:

June 27, Brisbane, The Tivoli
July 6, Melbourne, Forum Theatre
July 12, Adelaide, Thebarton
July 13, Perth, Astor
July 19, Sydney, Enmore

Comments

comments

Busby Marou The Great Divide
Busby Marou’s Tom Busby Now Has More Albums Than Kids

As Busby Marou prepare for the release of their fourth album ‘The Great Divide’ it has not gone unnoticed to Tom Busby that he now has one more album than he has children.

Madonna Madame X
Madonna Debuts Madame X Live With No Real Surprises

Madonna has played the first show of her new Madame X tour in Brooklyn. Apart from the songs from the new album, there are no real surprises.

Noel Gallagher: Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Noel Gallagher To Receive BMI Award

Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®), announced today that brit-pop icon and award-winning songwriter, Noel Gallagher, will receive the BMI President’s Award at this year’s BMI London Awards.

Mandy Moore, music news, noise11.com
Mandy Moore Shares Her First New Music In A Decade

Mandy Moore has released her first original music in a decade.

Rihanna, Photo Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, photo
Rihanna Signs Publishing Deal With Sony/ATV

Rihanna is reportedly set to sign a deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing as she prepares to release new music.

Kanye West photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West has an all-star turn-out for this Sunday Service

Lil Yachty, T.I., 2 Chainz, and Nelly were among the rap elite who attended Kanye West's latest Sunday Service gospel breakfast in Georgia at the weekend.

Sheryl Crow performs at Margaret Court Arena on Friday 6 April 2018. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Sheryl Crow Clarifies Taylor Swift Masters Comment

Sheryl Crow has backtracked on her use of the word "stink" while commenting on the controversy surrounding the ownership of Taylor Swift's masters.