You Am I To Reissue First Three Albums And Perform Albums Live - Noise11.com
You Am I, Noise11, Photo

You Am I

You Am I To Reissue First Three Albums And Perform Albums Live

by Paul Cashmere on April 9, 2013

in Live,New Music,News

You Am I will mark their 20th anniversary with the re-release of their first three albums.

You Am I, Noise11, Photo

You Am I

After 20 years, the You Am I line-up is still original members Tim Rogers, Andy Kent and Russell Hopkinson with the “new kid”, 15 year veteran Davey Lane.

‘Sound As Ever’, ‘Hi Fi Way’ and ‘Hourly Daily’ have been digitally remastered and expanded with extra tracks from live performances, demos, alternative versions and B-Sides.

In June and July, You Am I will hit the stage to perform back to back concerts featuring the full performances of the ‘Hi Fi Way’ and ‘Hourly Daily’ albums.

Dates for You Am I live are:

June 27, Brisbane, The Tivoli
July 6, Melbourne, Forum Theatre
July 12, Adelaide, Thebarton
July 13, Perth, Astor
July 19, Sydney, Enmore

Comments

comments

Dweezil Zappa
Bluesfest Rolls Out Five More Sideshows for 2020

Bluesfest has announced sideshows for Dweezil Zappa, The Allman Betts Band, Amadou & Miriam, Tal Wilkenfeld and Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles for 2020.

Vince Neil, Motley Crue, Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, Photo
Motley Crue Screw The Fans Over With Reunion Announcement

Motley Crue have revealed their highly publicized breakup was nothing more than a cheap stunt. After touring the world lining their pockets with fans hard-earned cash who spent up thinking it was the last time they will ever see the band, Motley Crue have reformed.

Frank Zappa Hot Rats
Dweezil Zappa To Perform Frank Zappa’s Hot Rats Live In Australia

Dweezil Zappa will perform his father’s 1969 album ‘Hot Rats’ when he tours Australia for Bluesfest in 2020.

Helmet photo credit Tom Bronowski
Helmet To Play 30th Anniversary Dates In Australia

Helmet will mark their 30th anniversary by performing 30 songs for their upcoming Australian tour.

Jennifer Lopez: Photo By Mary Boukouvalas
Jennifer Lopez To Play Super Bowl 2020

Jennifer Lopez has explained why she took on the 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show despite numerous stars reportedly turning down the slot.

Michael Jackson, Noise11, Photo
Wade Robson and James Safechuck To Go Back To Court Over Michael Jackson Allegations

Wade Robson and James Safechuck have tentatively had the dismissal of their lawsuit against Michael Jackson's estate overturned.

Paul McCartney at AAMI Park Melbourne on Tuesday 5 December 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Paul McCartney To Play Glastonbury

Paul McCartney appears to have confirmed he's heading to Britain's Glastonbury Festival next year.