DJ Shadow Teams With De La Soul - Noise11.com
DJ Shadow

DJ Shadow

DJ Shadow Teams With De La Soul

by Paul Cashmere on July 26, 2019

DJ Shadow’s first track in two years in ‘Rocket Fuel’ with De La Soul.

In a statement DJ Shadow said, “It’s been awhile since my last album The Mountain Will Fall, and the corresponding tour…and since the tour ended, I’ve been mostly silent. This is because I’ve been focused and working on a ton of music. I usually try to avoid hyperbole, and I’m not super-comfortable hyping up my own stuff, but things are about to get VERY exciting around here. For “Rocket Fuel,” my heroes De La Soul join me in a collaborative blast of pure hip-hop adrenalin.”

‘Rocket Fuel’ will feature on a yet to be named DJ Shadow album coming later this year. His last album was ‘The Mountain Will Fall’ in 2016.

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

There Is A Brand New B-52’s ‘Love Shack’ Remix

#wholeshackshimmay the B-52’s classic ‘Love Shack’ has been remixed by DJ Cumberbund Tik Toxic.

Prince Welcome 2 America
Prince’s 10th Posthumous Album ‘Welcome 2 America’ Released

Prince is more prolific as a dead guy than most acts with a pulse. His new album ‘Welcome 2 America’ is his 10th posthumous album since his death in 2016.

Mark Knopfler image by Ros O'Gorman
Mark Knopfler Albums Compiled For Vinyl Collection

Mark Knopfler’s first five solo albums have been compiled into a next vinyl box set (with a CD edition coming as well).

Dee Snider
Dee Snider Beat Covid With A Vaccination

Dee Snider has revealed that he caught Covid but because he had the vaccination it was minor and lasted just a few days.

Marianne Faithfull Montreux
Marianne Faithfull’s Vital Montreux Performances Compiled for Historic Release

14 essential Marianne Faithfull live recordings from her five Montreux Jazz Festival shows between 1995 and 2009 have been compiled for an historic release ‘Marianne Faithfull: The Montreux Years’.

Motley Crue Dr Feelgood
Motley Crue ‘Dr Feelgood’ Is Their Next Reissue

Motley Crue’s 1989 classic ‘Dr Feelgood’ is the next Crue reissue.

David Hasselhoff Party Your Hasselhoff
David Hasselhoff Covers Iggy Pop (We Kid You Not)

David Hasselhoff has covered the Iggy Pop classic ‘The Passenger’.