Here’s the Renee Zellwegger and Sam Smith Duet - Noise11.com
Renee Zellwegger as Judy Garland

Renee Zellwegger as Judy Garland

Here’s the Renee Zellwegger and Sam Smith Duet

by Paul Cashmere on September 25, 2019

Sam Smith’s duet with Renee Zellwegger for the Judy Garland biopic ‘Judy’ has been released.

The song is ‘Get Happy’.

Says Sam Smith, “When I was 17 years old, I did a project on Judy Garland for my Film Studies A-Level. I was immediately immersed into the magic of Judy and her incredibly brave and triumphant story. She has remained as one of the icons of my life. She was one of the bravest humans out there and her vulnerability and honesty in her art still gives me goose bumps like it did the first time.

It was truly an honour to sing with Renée. Nobody could have played Judy as well as Renée, and it is a career highlight for me to be singing with her, and in some small way, with Judy. I hope everyone loves the film as much as I did.”

The movie ‘Judy’ will be released on 27 September.

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Rihanna photo by Ros O'Gorman
Rihanna Named World’s Richest Female Singer

Rihanna is officially a billionaire and the wealthiest female musician in the world.

Frank Ocean, Noise11, Photo
Frank Ocean To Headline Coachella 2023

Frank Ocean will headline Coachella in 2023.

The Weeknd
The Weeknd Shares Snippet of New Song

The Weeknd has shared a snippet of a new dance track on social media.

Lizzo photo by Jora Frantzis supplied by Warner Music
Lizzo Has A New Song ‘Rumors’ Coming But “No Fucking Album”

Lizzo says a "new era" is on the way as she confirmed the release of her hotly anticipated new single.

Thirty Seconds To Mars, Jared Leto, Video, Music Interview, Noise11, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Jared Leto Is Unrecognisable In New #HouseofGucci Movie

Jared Leto has been totally transformed in the movie House of Gucci, coming in November.

Ariana Grande Sweetener
Ariana Grande Urges Fans To Get Vaccinated

Ariana Grande has called on her fans to take up offers of Covid-19 vaccinations as quickly as possible.

Kelly Clarkson photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Ex $200000 A Month In Support

Kelly Clarkson has been ordered to pay her estranged husband Brandon Blackstock almost $200,000 (£144,000) a month in spousal and child support.

July 29, 2021