Kylie Minogue Cancels Australian Promo Tour - Noise11.com
Kylie Minogue photo by Ros OGorman

Kylie Minogue photo by Ros OGorman

Kylie Minogue Cancels Australian Promo Tour

by Paul Cashmere on March 27, 2018

Kylie Minogue has cancelled her Australian promo tour due to illness.

Kylie was heading back to Australia to spruik her upcoming ‘Golden’ album and would have performed for Nova’s Red Room.

“Hey #NovasRedRoom fans. I’m so sorry to have to let you know that I can’t make the Red Room show this week. I have a throat infection and have been advised by my Doctor to rest. I have tried my best to get better in time but alas, Mother Nature needs some time to get me better. I’m so sorry 😢. I’ll reschedule as soon as I can and I promise we’ll make up for it. Xx”

Golden tracklist:
1. Dancing
2. Stop Me From Falling
3. Golden
4. A Lifetime To Repair
5. Sincerely Yours
6. One Last Kiss
7. Live A Little
8. Shelby 68
9. Radio On
10. L.O.V.E
11. Raining Glitter
12. Music’s Too Sad Without You (feat. Jack Savoretti)

The ‘Golden’ album by Kylie Minogue is out 6 April 2018 through Liberator Music/BMG

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Dave Gleeson of The Angels Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Dave Gleeson is fronting The Angels and Screaming Jets for Red Hot Summer series 2

Dave Gleeson is pulling a double shift on the second series of Red Hot Summer singing for both The Angels and The Screaming Jets.

4 mins ago
My Friend The Chocolate Cake perform at the Recital Centre in Melbourne on 16 June 2017. Photo by Ros OGorman
David Bridie creates 11 films for 11 songs for ‘The Wisdom Line’ album

David Bridie’s first solo album in six years, The Wisdom Line’, will be accompanied by 11 short films for the 11 songs.

Michael Jackson, Noise11, Photo, music news
Michael Jackson Estate starts $100m Lawsuit Against Leaving Neverland makers

Executors for Michael Jackson's estate have filed a $100 million (£76.7 million) lawsuit against bosses at U.S. network HBO over a controversial new documentary detailing sexual abuse allegations against the late singer.

Motley Crue The Dirt
Check out the Motley Crue Biopic The Dirt Trailer

The Motley Crue story will be told in ‘The Dirt’, the first big budget biopic after Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ but you won’t have to go to the cinema to see this one, its coming to you on Netflix.

The Cure vocalist and guitarist Robert Smith performs at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne on 12 August 2007.
The Cure to perform Disintegration live for Vivid Live 2019

The Cure will perform their iconic Disintegration album at Vivid Live in Sydney in May to mark the 30th anniversary of the album’s release.

Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers. image by Ros O'Gorman.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Play First Australian Show of 2019 in Hobart Australia

Red Hot Chili Pepper have started their Australian tour with the first performance in Hobart, Tasmania.

Tommy Lee, Photo Ros O'Gorman
Tommy Lee marries again

Tommy Lee made his Valentine's Day one to remember on Thursday, by marrying fiancee Brittany Furlan.