Kylie Minogue Cancels Australian Promo Tour - Noise11.com
Kylie Minogue photo by Ros OGorman

Kylie Minogue photo by Ros OGorman

Kylie Minogue Cancels Australian Promo Tour

by Paul Cashmere on March 27, 2018

Kylie Minogue has cancelled her Australian promo tour due to illness.

Kylie was heading back to Australia to spruik her upcoming ‘Golden’ album and would have performed for Nova’s Red Room.

“Hey #NovasRedRoom fans. I’m so sorry to have to let you know that I can’t make the Red Room show this week. I have a throat infection and have been advised by my Doctor to rest. I have tried my best to get better in time but alas, Mother Nature needs some time to get me better. I’m so sorry 😢. I’ll reschedule as soon as I can and I promise we’ll make up for it. Xx”

Golden tracklist:
1. Dancing
2. Stop Me From Falling
3. Golden
4. A Lifetime To Repair
5. Sincerely Yours
6. One Last Kiss
7. Live A Little
8. Shelby 68
9. Radio On
10. L.O.V.E
11. Raining Glitter
12. Music’s Too Sad Without You (feat. Jack Savoretti)

The ‘Golden’ album by Kylie Minogue is out 6 April 2018 through Liberator Music/BMG

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Willie Nelson
It Turns Out Willie Nelson and Frank Sinatra Were Old Friends

Willie Nelson’s new covers album of Frank Sinatra songs is nothing new for Willie. Sinatra and Nelson go back a long way.

Billy Idol photo by Ros OGorman
Billy Idol ‘Eyes Without A Face’ Gets a 2018 Make-over From Tropkillaz

Billy Idol’s classic ‘Eyes Without A Face’ has been given a 21st-century make-over by Tropkillaz.

Prince Piano and a Microphone
Prince New Video ‘Mary Don’t You Weep’ Is a Statement About Gun Control

“The system is broken. It’s going to take the young people to fix it this time. We need new ideas, new life…”, Prince.

Steve Perry photo by Myriam Santos Gene
Steve Perry Premieres Third Video From Comeback Album ‘Traces’

Steve Perry has released a third video for the ‘Traces’ album. This one is for ‘We’re Still Here’.

Mike Campbell
Mike Campbell Says The Heartbreakers Will Continue As A Band

New Fleetwood Mac member Mike Campbell has assured Tom Petty fans the late rocker's backing band will regroup at some point.

Bryan Ferry, Photo: Ros O'Gorman
Bryan Ferry Adds More 2019 Dates With A Gaping Hole Left For Australia

Bryan Ferry has added a stack of dates for Europe starting 22 May after his previously announced two dates in South Africa, which makes it look a lot like Australia could be in the gap.

Paul Kelly AWITG on Friday 17 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Paul Kelly ‘A Bastard Like Me’ Is About Charles Perkins

Paul Kelly has debuted the second song from his 19th album ‘Nature’ ‘A Bastard Like Me’ is about Charles Perkins.