Russell Crowe Urges You To Listen To The New Ben Lee Song - Noise11.com
Ben Lee Born for this Bullshit

Russell Crowe Urges You To Listen To The New Ben Lee Song

by Paul Cashmere on September 27, 2021

Russell Crowe has tweeted his joy of the new Ben Lee song ‘Born For This Bullshit’, tweeting his fans to check it out.

“This is a great track,” he wrote. Ben Lee is a gem. Should be added to the National Trust list of Australia’s living treasures’.

Ben Lee released ‘Born For This Bullshit’ on Friday ahead of the album ‘I’m Fun’ coming soon.

“Russell, I love him. We are mates,” Ben Lee tells Noise11.com. “I think one of the things that bonds us is that cheeky, fighters spirit. I just knew the song would appeal to him. I sent it to him and he loved it. I said ‘did you give it a listen?’ and he said ‘four times in a row’. He just loved it.

I think the mixture of what I’ve always tried to tap into is almost like a rappers confidence or swagger mixed with the sensitivity and romance of Jonathan Richman or someone like that. That is my sweet spot and I think that is what this song is.

NEW: Noise11 on YouTube SUBSCRIBE

Follow Noise11 on Social Media

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Joseph and Stephanie Wooten with Nick Kontonicolas
Joseph Wooten Raps The Praises Of ‘Nashville The Music City’

Steve Miller Band keyboard player Joseph Wooten is rapping the praises of his hometown in ‘Nashville The Music City’.

Dr Dre
Dr Dre Served Divorce Papers At His Mothers Funeral

Lawyers for Dr. Dre's ex-wife reportedly attempted to serve him with legal documents while he was burying his late grandmother.

Celine Dion photo by Ros O'Gorman
Celine Dion Delays Vegas Reopening Due To Medical Reasons

Celine Dion has been forced to postpone the opening of her new Vegas show because she has been suffering from muscle spasms.

Guns N Roses perform at the MCG in Melbourne on Tuesday 14 February 2017. Guns N Roses are touring Australia on their Not In This Lifetime tour. Photo Ros O'Gorman
Slash Debuts ‘The River Is Rising’

Slash is releasing new single 'The River Is Rising' this week.

Jack White, Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Jack White Has New Music

Jack White's first new solo music since his 2018 'Boarding House Reach' album has popped up. White has debuted the new song 'Taking Me Back'. A preview of the song was featured in a 'Call of Duty: Vanguard' trailer.

Vika and Linda
Vika & Linda Bull Bump The Wait To 2022

Vika & Linda Bull fans will have to wait for The Wait. The tour has been bumped to June 2022 because of the current restrictions.

Jagged Little Pill the Musical Original Broadway cast Lauren Patten and Company L Matthew Murphy
The Australian Cast of Jagged Little Pill Revealed

The full cast of the Australian production of Alanis Morissette’s ‘Jagged Little Pill’ has been announced. Tim Draxl, Emily Nkomo and Liam Head have been named for the main cast alongside Natalie Bassingthwaighte.