Avril bakes on TV, Ed Sheeran wastes valuable tweetspace, Chamillionaire give emailing advice, Steve Aoki drops a Wynter teaser, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what’s going on today on Twitter.
- Avril Lavigne is going to be baking cookies on Rachel Ray’s show tomorrow. I would watch that.
- Did the heinous airplane nose-picker not know he was sitting next to Anthony Callea? Busted, but no twitpic.
- Bad-ass rapper Chamillionaire is giving advice on how to use BCC in emails. Aw, I thought I was special.
- Television is the drug of a nation, unless it’s the latest installment of Michael FrantiV!
- Greg Puciato tells us that former Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist Brian Benoit is up on stage, playing for the first time in six years after nerve damage in his hand. Respect.
- Steve Aoki tweets up a teaser to his new song with Wynter Gordon, called ‘Ladi Dadi’, due out in a couple of weeks. Thanks, bro.
- Country boy Blake Shelton is in a truck with a man, but he’s quick to point out that it’s deer season that he loves. Then, just to be sure, he also specifies that he loves boobs.
- Indie rockers Grouplove get next-level hipster by shunning denim for sweatpants.
- Wanna spend your holidays with Debbie Gibson? Your best bet is to check out her personal Spotify Holiday Playlist.
- British sensation Ed Sheeran tweeted the name of his album, flagrantly wasting 139 tweetable characters.
Check out our chat with the man-of-carefully-chosen-words Ed below.