Justin Bieber hits the studio, 50 Cent gets bitchy about Blue Ivy Carter, Roseanne Cash discovers the exact date of her menarche, Girl Talk is sneaky, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what’s going on in the magical, musical world of Twitter today.
- Girl Talk doesn’t even have to @Dr Pepper to get them to respond “Noooooo!!!” to him spilling their medicinal beverage all over his fridge. Sneaky publicity move, bro.
- This is the worst tweet ever from Brit electro hero Example but it’s okay, he apologises for it.
- Yo, I’m really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but 50 Cent says there’s no way Jay and Bey will get a million clams for baby photos. Also, he posted this.
- Diplo living large on Emirates, chugging eight grand of bubbly and doing caviar shots.
- Guess who is all smiles? Justin Bieber, because he starts recording tomorrow. Also, because he’s a jet-setting multi-millionaire with hordes of young female fans before he’s even 18 years old.
- Gallows singer Frank Carter posts a photo of himself sea-fishing in Norway and, well, that’s just really cool.
- Uh, Hoobastank are “recording more shit”. They might want to be a little more choosy with their descriptors.
- Amazing what people keep. Roseanne Cash is going through her mum’s stuff and now knows exactly when she got chicken pox and her first period.
- The retail sector chooses Fleet Foxes over Architecture In Helsinki. That’s a little sad; they didn’t even give them a fair suck of the proverbial.
- Everyone. Freak out over whatever Deadmau5 is going to say next. Seriously. And we’ll put it in here.