Ryan Adams ribs Butch Walker, Fred Durst tries professional comedy, MC Hammer hates sugar, Rebecca Black reminds us she’s 14, and heaps more.
As the world turns, these are the tweets of musician’s lives.
- Jack Penate has a boss? And he reminded his boss that they’re the boss?
- I’m sorry, son, but I have reason to believe that Toni Braxton has been helping you with your homework.
- Kevin from Jebediah, as Bob Evans, get his Year Two teacher to prove all his critics wrong.
- The dude from Simple Plan “doesn’t get” the Rolling Stones and is, henceforth, dead to us.
- Ryan Adams is telling producer Butch Walker that he’s not allowed to have fans. It’s okay Ryan, people can be fans of more than one thing.
- If you ever forget that Rebecca Black is a mere 14 years old, she just called The Notebook “amazing”.
- TV On The Radio’s Dave Sitek, as Maximum Balloon looks like he’s been working with Theophilus London. At least, we hope that’s what he means by ‘leaking jam’.
- Buzzkill MC Hammer seems to be suggesting we should be regulating sugar like alcohol. But alcohol is sugar!
- We always knew Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit was funny, but now he’s officially a comedian.
- Rock historians Titus Andronicus’ “note to self” about firing their asshole producer probably shouldn’t have appeared on Twitter.