U2 fan site u2songs.com has updated its readers on the upcoming U2 Joshua Tree tour stating that the tour saying the tour will visit Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and South Korea across November and December 2019.
After two delays the tour is expected to play Auckland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Perth, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul with the first show on 8 November in Auckland and first Australian show in Brisbane on 12 November.
Sydney, Perth and Melbourne are expected to have two dates announced with one each for Brisbane and Adelaide.
U2 will mark the 30th anniversary of the release of their album The Joshua Tree by performing the entire album from start to finish.
Meanwhile U2 are about to release the live album ‘Live Songs of INNOCENCE and eXPERIENCE’. Six songs are already downloadable when you sign up to the U2 site.
Summer of Love (Live from Barclaycard Arena, Hamburg, 4th October 2018)
– Raised By Wolves (Live from The Globe, Stockholm, 22nd September 2015)
– Love Is Bigger than Anything In Its Way (Live from Mohegan Sun, Uncasville, 3 July 2018)
– Lights of Home (Live from Royal Arena, Copenhagen, 30 September 2018)
– The Little Things That Give You Away (Live from Olympic Stadium, Rome, 15 July 2017)
– Song For Someone (Live from TD Garden, Boston, 14 July 2015)
UPDATED DATES ANNOUNCED
NEW ZEALAND / AUSTRALIA / JAPAN / SOUTH KOREA 2019 TOUR DATES:
08 November Auckland, NZ Mt. Smart Stadium
12 November Brisbane, AU Suncorp Stadium
15 November Melbourne, AU Marvel Stadium
19 November Adelaide, AU Adelaide Oval
22 November Sydney, AU Sydney Cricket Ground
27 November Perth, AU Optus Stadium
04 December Tokyo, JP Saitama Super Arena
05 December Tokyo, JP Saitama Super Arena
08 December Seoul, KR Gocheok Sky Dome