Lil Wayne Leaves Hospital And Head Straight To The Studio - Noise11.com
Lil Wayne, Noise11, photo, music news, noise11.com

Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Leaves Hospital And Head Straight To The Studio

by Music-News.com on September 11, 2017

in News

Rapper Lil Wayne was back in the recording studio in the early hours of Thursday (07Sep17), just days after doctors advised him to rest following his latest seizure scare.

Lil Wayne, who was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2013, had to be treated at a hospital in Chicago, Illinois last weekend after he was found unconscious in his hotel room.

Wayne, who had suffered multiple seizures during the incident, was discharged earlier this week, and was urged to rest up for two weeks.

However, the MC is refusing to let the health crisis hinder his recording plans, and on Thursday, basketball star and rapper Damian Lillard shared a photo of the pair in the studio together.

He captioned the Instagram image, “#Confirmed … @liltunechi (Wayne),” suggesting they are working on a new collaboration, a follow-up to their 2016 track Loyal to the Soil.

Producer Scott Storch also uploaded a snap of himself with Wayne, revealing the 34-year-old had returned to Los Angeles: “My boy from back in Miami @liltunechi now he’s healthy and we making some #hits in Los Angeles,” he wrote.

Wayne has yet to comment on his recent hospitalisation, but the news of his studio visit emerges hours after his manager Cortez Bryant admitted the rapper is unlikely to obey doctors’ orders to take it easy during his recovery, because he has always brushed off his team’s concerns for his well-being.

“I tell him that (to take time off to rest) all the time but I don’t think that’s gonna work, man,” Bryant told TMZ.com. “He’s a workaholic. That’s what got him to where he is now, man. He’s just (in) the studio all the time trying to make music, get through this situation and give his fans what they need.”

music-news.com

Related Posts

Eminem Stans
Eminem’s Lost Track ‘Everybody’s Looking At Me’ Surfaces on New STANS Soundtrack

Eminem has dug deep into the vault to unearth a lost cut from his The Eminem Show era. The newly released song, Everybody’s Looking At Me, has officially surfaced as part of the soundtrack to his new documentary STANS, now streaming on Paramount+.

4 days ago
Parkway Drive
Parkway Drive To Launch 20th Anniversary Tour With Berlin Concert

Australian metal titans Parkway Drive will mark two decades of chaos, fire and stadium-sized riffs with a very different kind of show. On 17 September 2025, the band will play a one-off warm-up gig at Berlin’s legendary Metropol.

4 days ago
The Weeknd $1 Billion Music Catalogue Gamble: A Bold Business Masterstroke

Abel Tesfaye, known worldwide as The Weeknd, is reportedly in early talks to secure a staggering US$1 billion financing deal using his music catalogue as collateral. The negotiations are said to be taking place with New York private equity firm Lyric Capital Group, positioning Tesfaye for what could become one of the largest music-rights backed financing arrangements ever for a single artist.

5 days ago
Taylor Swift at the MCG Melbourne 16 February 2024 Photo Credit TAS Rights Management
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Announce Engagement with Whimsical Wink

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have officially announced they’re engaged. Their joint Instagram post, captioned with the cheeky line, “Your English teacher and your gym teacher are getting married”, was met with a tidal wave of adoration from fans worldwide.

5 days ago
Tom Curtain
Tom Curtain Releases Here’s To You Album and Announces National Tour

Tom Curtain has built a career out of telling the stories of rural and regional Australia. A multiple Golden Guitar winner, horseman, outback entertainer, and founder of the Katherine Outback Experience, Curtain is as comfortable in the saddle as he is on the stage. With his sixth studio album Here’s To You set for release on 22 August 2025 via ABC Music, Curtain once again shines a spotlight on the people, landscapes and experiences that make the bush what it is.

5 days ago
Secondhand Serenade
Secondhand Serenade To Return To Australia After 16 Years With A String Section

After 16 years away from Australian stages, Secondhand Serenade, the project of Californian singer-songwriter John Vesely, will return in December for three exclusive shows, this time accompanied by a symphony string section.

7 days ago
Cookin' On 3 Burners Press 1 2025
Cookin’ on 3 Burners Fire It Up With Cookin’ The Books

Melbourne’s deep funk heavyweights Cookin’ on 3 Burners are back with a brand new double-sided 7”, the first taste of their forthcoming studio album Cookin’ The Books (out October 31 on Soul Messin’ Records).

August 22, 2025