Missy Higgins Debuts New Music ‘Edge of Something’ - Noise11.com
Missy Higgins AWITG on Sunday 19 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Missy Higgins AWITG on Sunday 19 November 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Missy Higgins Debuts New Music ‘Edge of Something’

by Paul Cashmere on October 15, 2021

Missy Higgins has delivered a new song ‘Edge of Something’.

“It’s been lovely to get so much ‘quality time’ with my young family over the last 18 months”, Missy says, “but if I’ve learned anything it’s that making music keeps me sane!”

The track started as an 80-second piece for the TV show ‘Total Control’. “I’m really proud to have my music featured in this particular show”, Missy explains. “It’s a compelling drama about the challenges women face in public life so I think it’s ‘must see TV’ after all the revelations coming out of Canberra this year.”

Missy Higgins last album ‘Solastalgia’ came out in 2018.

NEW: Noise11 on YouTube SUBSCRIBE

Follow Noise11 on Social Media

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Snoop Dogg photo by Ros OGorman
Snoop Dogg Turned Down $2m DJ Offer

Snoop Dogg once rejected $2 million (£1.59 million) to DJ at a party for Michael Jordan.

The Eminem Show
Eminem ‘The Eminem Show’ To Be Expanded For 20th Anniversary

Eminem will released an expanded edition of his 2002 album ‘The Eminem Show’ this week to mark the 20th anniversary of the album.

John Legend by Ros O'Gorman
John Legend Has A Special London Show Coming

John Legend has announced a special gig at London's Royal Albert Hall on April 5, 2023.

Mary J Blige plays Hamer Hall on Wednesday 12 April 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Adele and Mary J Blige Named In Time’s Influential Women List

Adele and Mary J. Blige have been named as two of the "most influential" people on the latest TIME100 list.

Carrie Underwood and Paul Cashmere photo by Ros O'Gorman
Carrie Underwood Misses American Idol Due To Covid Exposure

Carrie Underwood was forced to cancel an American Idol appearance due to Covid-19.

My Chemical Romance photo by Ros O'Gorman
Dead Body Found After My Chemical Romance Show

Thames Valley Police are investigating the discovery of a dead body at Stadium MK after My Chemical Romance performed on Saturday night.

Phil Jamieson of Grinspoon performing at Rod Laver Arena on Thursday 19 November 2015 Photo by Ros OGorman
Phil Jamieson Debuts Second Solo Song ‘Trouble’

Phil Jamieson of Grinspoon has another solo song ‘Trouble’.