“Rockstar” by Post Malone and 21 Savage retains its ARIA No.1 Singles position for a fourth straight week, also taking out the top spot in the USA and Ireland this week, matching the current position of the track in New Zealand, England, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
The song is No.1 again on the streaming chart and climbs to No.4 on the digital sales chart, whilst on hold at No.2 nationally for a second week is Camila Cabello with Young Thug and “Havana”, with the track picking up a ▲Platinum sales certification this week, with Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect” climbing one spot to land at a new peak of No.3 (#1 digital selling this week), and is now 2x▲Platinum in sales, the song swapping places with “Glorious” by Mackelmore with Skylar Grey, down one spot to No.4.
Pink’s new album debuts at the top of the albums chart this week, and the albums first single “What About Us” rises back up seven places to No.5 for a seventh week within the Top 10, and also rising within the Top 10 to score new peaks at No.6 and No.7 are “Feel it Still” by Portugal the Man and “Young, Dumb & Broke” by Khalid respectively. In its sixth week within the Top 10 and on the chart, and peaking at No.6 last week is “Dusk Till Dawn” for Zayn and Sia, which drops two places to No.8 and scores a ▲Platinum cert too. Former No.1 “Too Good at Goodbyes” by Sam Smith drops down four spots to No.9 and down three to No.10 is the Dua Lipa track “New Rules”.
* Maroon 5 and SZA continue their steady climb upwards, as “What Lovers Do” climbs two spots to land at a new peak of No.15.
* Khalid lands three songs within the Top 20 this week, as his “1-800” track is on hold at No.11, his teaming with mystery DJ and producer Marshmello in “Silence” is up four spots to a new peak of No.17.
* Post Malone rises three spots to land at No.23 with “I Fall Apart”, whilst his “Conrgatulations” (HP-30) rise back up four to No.35.
* Hailee Steinfeld and Alesso’s collabroation “Let Me Go” jumps up eight spots to No.26.
* The title track for the new Pink album “Beautiful Trauma” returns to its entry/peak of No.27.
* “Too Much to Ask” by Niall Horan is back up one spot to No.30 and should rise more next week thanks to his Graham Norton appearance here on Friday and his debut album coming out too, plus his older track “Slow Hands” is back up a couple of spots to land at No.50.
* After four weeks at No.1 in the USA, “Bodak Yellow” by Cardi B was overtaken this week by Post Malone and “Rockstar”, and Cardi’s track here rises nine spots to land at a new peak of No.39.
* Last weeks entry for Charlie Puth in “How Long” rises seven spots to land at No.40 this week.
* The Kygo EP “Stargazing” jumps up twelve places to land at a new chart height of No.51.
* Kita Alexander scores another big jump this week with “Hotel”, up fifteen places to No.58.
* Ed Sheeran lands a second new cert this week as “Galway Girl” is up one to No.61 and now certified 4x▲Platinum in sales.
* The recent mini-tour by Jason DeRulo sees his new track “If I’m Lucky” (HP-59) rise back up six spots to No.63, whilst his “Swalla” falls out of the Top 100 it does scores a 2x▲Platinum cert too.
* Angus & Julia Stone returned at No.99 last week with their “Chateau” track, which this week leaps up twenty-three places to score a new peak of No.76 (former peak was #82).
* Lil’ Pump pushes his “Gucci Gang” track up thirteen places to land at a new peak of No.78 this week.
* The only re-entry for the week is by Amy Shark and “Adore” at No.89.
* After leaping into the Top 10 last week, the latest Macklemore track with Kesha “Good Old Days” (HP-10, WI10-1) falls back down two places to No.12, becoming the only Top 10 dropout this week, whilst Mack’s older track “Same Love” drops thirty spots to No.90 and is now 5x▲Platinum in sales.
* All four Justin Bieber entries fall this week, with “Friends” down four to No.20, “Despacito” is down seven to No.32, “2U” with David Guetta drops nine to No.62 and is now 2x▲Platinum in sales, and “I’m the One” is down five to No.75.
* Vance Joy is down six places to No.34 with “Lay it All on Me”.
* Liam Payne drops three to No.36 with “Strip That Down”, whilst former bandmate Louis Tomlinson and his “Back to You” is down five to No.42, who also scores a new entry lower down.
* After jumping into the Top 50 last week, the new Halsey track “Bad at Love” drops back down twelve places to No.54, with her older entry “Now or Never” down five to No.93.
* Down seven to No.57 are Skrillex and Poo Bear with “Would You Ever”, which is newly Gold (●).
* Pink might be rising with hew older entries, but last weeks debut of “Whatever You Want” plummets twenty-eight spots this week to No.72.
* Morgan Evans is down one spot to No.73 with “Kiss Somebody” and now Gold (●) in sales.
* The Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson teaming of “Symphony” is down three to No.77 and now 3x▲Platinum in sales too.
* Axwell/\Ingrosso drop twenty-one spots to No.79 with “More Than You Know”.
* Current national tourists The Chainsmokers see their former No.1 single from last year in “Closer” down one to No.82 and it scores a massive 12x▲Platinum in sales.
* Another former No.1 scoring a new cert is “Say You Won’t Let Go” by James Arthur, down four to No.83 and now 7x▲Platinum, whilst his teaming with Rudimental on “Sun Comes Up” drops seven places to No.71.
* Miley Cyrus’s “Malibu” drops ten places to No.85 this week.
* The Cheat Codes and Demi Loavto track “No Promises” is down five to No.92 and now 2x▲Platinum in sales.
* Ed Sheeran again has the ‘Longest Charted Single’ entry, as “Thinking Out Loud” (#1 this week in 2014) is down six to No.99 and spending its 146th week within the Top 100.
* #21 – Revenge by Pink and Eminem
* #88 – Where We Go by Pink
* #97 – I Am Here by Pink are all taken from the seventh studio album “Beautiful Trauma”, which debuts at the top of the Albums chart this week, and gives her six singles within the Top 100 this week, with lead track and former No.1 “What About Us” back up to No.5, the title track is back up to No.27 and last weeks entry of “Whatever You Want” drops down to No.72.
* #45 – Let You Down by Peking Duk feat Icona Pop sees the Aussie male duo teaming with the Swedish female duo for the local-lads seventh Top 100 and sixth Top 50 entry, with their last entry “Fake Magic” (HP-34) featuring AlunaGeorge dropping to No.95 this week.
* #70 – Let You Down by NF is by US Christian rapper Nathan Feuerstein who saw his fourth album “Perception” enter here at No.73 and at No.1 in the USA Album charts last week, with this track being his first Top 100 entry here.
* #74 – Feels Great by Cheat Codes feat Fetty Wap & CVBZ is the fifth Top 100 entry for the trio of US DJ’s and producers, who are at No.92 this week with their fourth entry “No Promises”.
* #94 – Just Like You by Louis Tomlinson is the third chart entry for the former One Direction member who is likely to release his debut album early in 2018, with his first solo and second overall entry “Back to You” (HP-11) down five to No.42 this week. Plus Louis is the only former 1D member yet to crack the ARIA Top 10 singles.
Gavin Ryan reports with thanks to Australian-Charts.com