Dua Lipa Cancels Brisbane Show - Noise11.com
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa Cancels Brisbane Show

by Noise11.com on March 14, 2018

Dua Lipa will not appear to Bruno Mars shows tonight or tomorrow (14 and 15 March 2018).

Dua Lipa has been ordered to have immediate dental surgery and will no longer be able to continue her Australian tour in Brisbane with Bruno Mars but may return for the final dates.

In a statement she says, “I’m so sorry to have to cancel some of my support shows with Bruno. I’ve been performing with an awful pain due to my wisdom teeth and as advised by my dentist and oral surgeon I have to have them imminently removed. I have been enjoying this tour so much and am upset that life has gotten in the way but hopefully I’ll have a speedy recovery and make it back as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding xx.”

24K Magic Tour Remaining Australian Dates

Wednesday March 28
Thursday March 29

Comments

comments

Busby Marou The Great Divide
Busby Marou’s Tom Busby Now Has More Albums Than Kids

As Busby Marou prepare for the release of their fourth album ‘The Great Divide’ it has not gone unnoticed to Tom Busby that he now has one more album than he has children.

Rihanna, Photo Ros O'Gorman, Noise11, photo
Rihanna Signs Publishing Deal With Sony/ATV

Rihanna is reportedly set to sign a deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing as she prepares to release new music.

Kanye West photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West has an all-star turn-out for this Sunday Service

Lil Yachty, T.I., 2 Chainz, and Nelly were among the rap elite who attended Kanye West's latest Sunday Service gospel breakfast in Georgia at the weekend.

Post Malone Hollywoods Bleeding
Australian Charts: Post Malone ‘Hollywood Bleeding’ Debuts at Number One

Post Malone scores his second No.1 album in Australia this week as his third studio set "Hollywood's Bleeding" debuts at the top of the ARIA Albums Chart.

Tones and I
Australian Charts: Tones and I Spends 7th Week at Number One

"Dance Monkey" for local singer Tones and I sits atop the ARIA Singles Chart for a seventh straight week, while it's also on top of the charts in Norway (6th wk), Ireland (3rd wk), Finland and Denmark (2nd week each).

Lily Allen
Lily Allen says her label didn’t support her following sexual allegations

Lily Allen has accused her record label bosses of "failing to act" on her claims she was sexually assaulted by a prominent figure in the music industry.

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman
UK Charts: ed Sheeran and Stormzy have the no 1 song in England

There's no shifting Ed Sheeran and Stormzy from the top of the Official Singles Chart – Take Me Back to London is Number 1 for a third week aided by a remix by producer Sir Spyro, featuring rappers Jaykae and Aitch.