Eliza & The Delusionals release a Fleetwood Mac tinged ‘Just Exist’ - Noise11.com
Eliza and the Delusionals

Eliza and the Delusionals

Eliza & The Delusionals release a Fleetwood Mac tinged ‘Just Exist’

by Paul Cashmere on May 16, 2019

The Gold Coast’s Eliza & The Delusionals are channelling Buckingham / Nicks on the new song ‘Just Exist’.

The new song ‘Just Exist’, produced by Big Scary/Kingswood producer Kon Kersting, is the first new music from Eliza & The Delusionals for 2019.

Eliza Klatt says, “Just Exist is about the balance of feeling depressed and feeling creative and inspired by those feelings. I find a lot of my best and most inspired creative ideas have come from some of the saddest and worst feelings I’ve ever felt which is very bittersweet. I hate feeling down but if I didn’t feel that way I think I would plainly just exist.”

Eliza & The Delusionals are the latest signing to Cooking Vinyl. The band formed in 2015 and released their debut EP ‘The Deeper End’ in 2017.

Eliza & The Delusionals will perform at Vinnie’s Dive on the Gold Coast on 5 July, 2019.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Post Malone Hollywoods Bleeding
Australian Charts: Post Malone ‘Hollywood Bleeding’ Debuts at Number One

Post Malone scores his second No.1 album in Australia this week as his third studio set "Hollywood's Bleeding" debuts at the top of the ARIA Albums Chart.

Tones and I
Australian Charts: Tones and I Spends 7th Week at Number One

"Dance Monkey" for local singer Tones and I sits atop the ARIA Singles Chart for a seventh straight week, while it's also on top of the charts in Norway (6th wk), Ireland (3rd wk), Finland and Denmark (2nd week each).

Lily Allen
Lily Allen says her label didn’t support her following sexual allegations

Lily Allen has accused her record label bosses of "failing to act" on her claims she was sexually assaulted by a prominent figure in the music industry.

Ed Sheeran photo by Ros O'Gorman
UK Charts: ed Sheeran and Stormzy have the no 1 song in England

There's no shifting Ed Sheeran and Stormzy from the top of the Official Singles Chart – Take Me Back to London is Number 1 for a third week aided by a remix by producer Sir Spyro, featuring rappers Jaykae and Aitch.

Post Malone Hollywoods Bleeding
UK Charts: Post Malone Hollywood’s Bleeding Debuts at Number One

Post Malone flies straight into Number 1 with Hollywood’s Bleeding, the rapper’s second collection to reach the top of the Official Albums Chart, following 2018’s Beerbongs and Bentleys.

Lime Cordiale
Lime Cordiale Sign With Post Malone’s London Cowboys

Sydney’s Lime Cordiale have signed a management and label deal with Post Malone and Dre London’s London Cowboys.

Casey Barnes
Casey Barnes delivers his first taste of new music for 2019

Casey Barnes has a new album on the way with a new song ‘A Little More’ available for you now.