Finneas Releases A Christmas Song - Noise11.com
Finneas

Finneas

Finneas Releases A Christmas Song

by Paul Cashmere on December 4, 2020

Finneas O’Connell, Billie Eilish’s brother and producer, has a new Christmas song ‘Another Year’.

“I wrote this song last Christmas” Finneas said in a statement, “with a year of uncertainty ahead of us, had I known, anything I know now about how 2020 would go, I don’t think I would have changed a word. I hope wherever this song finds you, it brings you some small dose of comfort. The horizon is bright I think.”

Justin BieberDemi LovatoSelena GomezJP Saxe and Julia MichaelsCamila CabelloTove LoTrevor DanielBen PlattBruno MajorCeleste, as well as Billie’s latest single, ‘Therefore I Am‘, which he co-wrote with his sister.

Finneas wrote or co-wrote every song on the Billie Eilish ‘When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?” album. The brother and sister team also wrote the new James Bond theme ‘No Time To Die’ which Billie sang.

Comments

comments

Jake Bugg photo by Ros O'Gorman
Jake Bugg Set To Release Fifth Album

Jake Bugg is eyeing releasing his fifth studio album in the autumn - if he can tour the record.

Halsey
Halsey Buys Liam Payne’s LA Mansion

Halsey has helped to take Liam Payne's old Los Angeles mansion off his hands after spending nearly $10.2 million (£7.5 million) on the new home.

Pitbull: Photo Ros O'Gorman
Pitbull Buys A NASCAR Team

Pitbull celebrated turning 40 by becoming the new co-owner of a NASCAR racing team.

Kanye West photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West Sues An Intern

Kanye West and his executives at fashion brand Yeezy are taking legal action against an intern who reportedly violated their non-disclosure agreement by posting confidential images on Instagram.

Sylvain Sylvain photo by Ros O'Gorman
Sylvain Sylvain of New York Dolls Dies At Age 69

New York Dolls guitarist Sylvain Sylvain has died at the age of 69.

You Me At Six photo by Daniel Harris
You Me At Six Set To Release Seventh

You Me At Six have released their seventh album ‘Suckapunch’.

Yungblud
Yungblud Has Nearly Finished His Lockdown Album

Yungblud has been "mad-creative" amid the global health crisis with touring off the cards for now and hinted it might not be too long before his fans get a follow-up to December's chart-topper, ‘weird!'.

January 14, 2021