Olivia Newton-John Reveals She Has Cancer For Third Time - Noise11.com
Olivia Newton-John - Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Olivia Newton-John - Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Olivia Newton-John Reveals She Has Cancer For Third Time

by Paul Cashmere on September 10, 2018

Australian superstar Olivia Newton-John has confirmed she has been diagnosed with cancer for a third time as well as saying she kept the second time private.

Olivia Newton-John gave an extensive interview with Sunday Night. The show also featuring interviews with Olivia’s friends Barry Gibb, Cliff Richard, Pat Carroll, John Farrar and Didi Conn.

She decided to keep the second cancer private. “The first time I talked about it and the second time I thought it wasn’t something I really need to share with people. It’s my life. I just decided to keep it to myself,” she said.

A third cancer tumour was found in her lower back in 2017. “I am one of millions in this journey. A lot of people see it as a fight and that is their prerogative. I see as part of my mission. I am still treating it naturally and doing really well,” she said.

Watch the full Sunday Night interview here:

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Abba Just A Notion
Björn From ABBA Had To Google Himself To Find Out About The New ABBA Song Just A Notion

Björn from ABBA went Googling through Wikipedia to find out when he first recorded the new ABBA song ‘Just A Notion’.

Tom Jones, Forum theatre Melbourne 2014, photo Ros O'Gorman
Tom Jones Covers Bob Dylan ‘Not Dark Yet’

Tom Jones has released his version of ‘Bob Dylan’s ‘Not Dark Yet’ ahead of the expanded edition of his recent ‘Surrounded By Time’ album.

The Darkness: Photo Ros O'Gorman
The Darkness Have A New Song About An Alien Encounter

The Darkness have released the new single, ‘It’s Love, Jim’, about an "intimate" encounter with an "extra-terrestrial goddess of otherworldly beauty."

Rod Stewart photo by Ros O'Gorman
Rod Stewart To Play His 11th Year of Vegas

Rod Stewart will take up his 11th residency in Las Vegas in 2022.

Motorhead singer and bassist Lemmy Kilmister. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Motörhead’s Mikkey Dee On Steve Jordan Joining The Rolling Stones

Motörhead have covered The Rolling Stones a number of times over the years. Their ‘Uncövered’ album featured ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ and ‘Jumping Jack Flash’ so Motörhead drummer Mikkey Dee has an insightful thoughts on Steve Jordan’s newfound role replacing Charlie Watts.

Abba Just A Notion
Abba To Release New Song ‘Just A Notion’ This Friday

ABBA will release more new music on Friday (22 October). ‘Just A Notion’ will be the second single of the first ABBA album in 40 years ‘Voyage’.

Tom Petty Somewhere You Feel Free
Benmont Tench Explains Why Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Never Returned To Australia After the Dylan Tour of the 80s

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers only tour Australia twice, once in 1980 and then again in 1986 with Bob Dylan.