Olivia Newton-John Reveals She Has Cancer For Third Time - Noise11.com
Olivia Newton-John - Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Olivia Newton-John - Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Olivia Newton-John Reveals She Has Cancer For Third Time

by Paul Cashmere on September 10, 2018

Australian superstar Olivia Newton-John has confirmed she has been diagnosed with cancer for a third time as well as saying she kept the second time private.

Olivia Newton-John gave an extensive interview with Sunday Night. The show also featuring interviews with Olivia’s friends Barry Gibb, Cliff Richard, Pat Carroll, John Farrar and Didi Conn.

She decided to keep the second cancer private. “The first time I talked about it and the second time I thought it wasn’t something I really need to share with people. It’s my life. I just decided to keep it to myself,” she said.

A third cancer tumour was found in her lower back in 2017. “I am one of millions in this journey. A lot of people see it as a fight and that is their prerogative. I see as part of my mission. I am still treating it naturally and doing really well,” she said.

Watch the full Sunday Night interview here:

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Neil Finn manager Carl Stubner, Neil Finn and BMG MD Heath Johns
Neil Finn Signs Global Deal With BMG Publishing

Neil Finn OBE is now also Neil Finn BMG. Finn has signed a global publishing deal with BMG.

The Scorpions, music news, music
Whitesnake and Scorpions Sydney Show Rescheduled For Wednesday

The postponed Whitesnake and Scorpions show for Sydney has been rescheduled for this Wednesday 26 February.

10cc at Zoo Twilights photo by Noise11.com
10cc and Russell Morris Deliver Zoo Twilights Most Hit Driven Show Of the Season

10cc and Russell Morris played Melbourne Zoo Twilights on Friday 21 February and delivered more hits than any other Zoo show is capable of this season.

The Scorpions, music news, music
Monday’s Whitesnake and The Scorpions Brisbane Concert Has Been Cancelled

The Brisbane show for Whitesnake and The Scorpions has now been cancelled following emergency surgery in Melbourne for Scorpions singer songwriter Klaus Meine.

The Scorpions, music news, music
Saturday’s Scorpions Sydney Show With Whitesnake Postponed

Live Nation has advised that the Sydney show (Saturday 22 February) for Scorpions and Whitesnake has been postponed due to a medical emergency from the Scorpions camp.

Prince
Prince Estate Reveals Next Round of Reissues

The next round of Prince reissues will be 2001’s ‘The Rainbow Children’ and 2002’s ‘One Nite Alone’.

Whitesnake
Whitesnake and Scorpions Play Their First Shows of 2020 In Melbourne

Both Whitesnake and Scorpions reactivated in Australia on Wednesday (19 February) playing their first shows for 2020.