Olivia Newton-John Reveals She Has Cancer For Third Time - Noise11.com
Olivia Newton-John - Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Olivia Newton-John - Photo By Ros O'Gorman

Olivia Newton-John Reveals She Has Cancer For Third Time

by Paul Cashmere on September 10, 2018

Australian superstar Olivia Newton-John has confirmed she has been diagnosed with cancer for a third time as well as saying she kept the second time private.

Olivia Newton-John gave an extensive interview with Sunday Night. The show also featuring interviews with Olivia’s friends Barry Gibb, Cliff Richard, Pat Carroll, John Farrar and Didi Conn.

She decided to keep the second cancer private. “The first time I talked about it and the second time I thought it wasn’t something I really need to share with people. It’s my life. I just decided to keep it to myself,” she said.

A third cancer tumour was found in her lower back in 2017. “I am one of millions in this journey. A lot of people see it as a fight and that is their prerogative. I see as part of my mission. I am still treating it naturally and doing really well,” she said.

Watch the full Sunday Night interview here:

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Alice Cooper at Rod Laver Arena on Friday 20 October 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Alice Cooper Launches Detroit Stories Tour In New Jersey

Alice Cooper has put the show back on the road with Atlantic City, New Jersey getting the premiere of the ‘Detroit Stories’ show this week.

Paul Stanley of Kiss photo by Ros O'Gorman
Kiss Expand ‘Destroyer’

The Kiss classic ‘Destroyer’ is about to be reissued as an expanded box set.

BB King Photo by Damien Loverso Bluesfest Byron Bay
B.B. King Would Have Been 96 This Week

16 September would have been B.B. King’s 96th birthday. B.B. King died in 2015 but his company continues. The B.B. King estate is working with Gibson guitars on a new series of B.B. King guitars.

David-Bowie-A-Reality-Tour-Concert.-Photo-by-Ros-OGorman
David Bowie Complete Catalogue Moves To Warner Music

The Warner Music Group and the Estate of David Bowie have signed a global deal to put the entire Bowie catalogue in the hands of the Warner group.

Rod Stewart - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Rod Stewart Debuts New Song ‘One More Time’ Ahead of ‘The Tears Of Hercules’ Album

Rod Stewart will release his 31st album ‘The Tears of Hercules’ in November. His new song ‘One More Time’ is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll.

Elton John and his Band perform in Melbourne at Rod Laver Arena on Friday 11 December 2015. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Elton John Postpones Show To 2023

Elton John has postponed his upcoming tour in the U.K. and Europe so he can undergo an operation on his hip.

BJ Thomas
B.J. Thomas Personal Items On Sale For Fans

The Estate of B.J. Thomas is selling off his personal items for fans around the world.