Fogerty does classic Creedence track-by-track, Reznor announces Dragon Tattoo soundtrack details, Beastie Boys pimp deluxe Hot Sauce Committee, Tyler wants Bieber and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what musicians are up to on Twitter today.
- As far as we can work out, Graham Coxon of Blur has buggered his elbow. We think. Possibly.
- John Fogerty is going track-by-track through Creedence Clearwater Revival’s landmark album Cosmos Factory on his website. Cool.
- He can die happy now. Bryan Adams was a clue in the New York Times crossword.
- Sia and Pete Wentz are tweeting poncho dance-offs. Okay.
- Soul siren Paris Wells subtly announces her No Hard Feelings tour.
- Mr. Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor, announces that his Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack will be released on Mute. More info on December 2.
- Odd Future’s Tyler The Creator wasn’t kidding about wanting a Justin Bieber collab. He’s got a beat, he just needs the Bieb.
- Rapper Urthboy is watching Lanie Lane and Alex from Sparkadia rehearse ‘Where The Wild Roses Grow’ for the Nick Cave tribute concert. Verdict? “Beautiful stuff”.
- Yay! The Beastie Boys are offering pre-sales for the “deluxe banquet version” of Hot Sauce Committee Part Two.
- Weird Al Yankovic can’t help but kick Dr Conrad Murray when he’s down. Ouch.
Check out our chat with Lanie Lane below.