New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live - Noise11.com
City And Colour, Noise11, Photo

City And Colour

New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live

by Paul Cashmere on June 3, 2019

Dallas Green’s new City and Colour song ‘Astronaut’ debuted today (3 June 2019).

‘Astronaut’ is Green’s first new music from City and Colour in four years. It will be included on the upcoming sixth album for City and Colour to be released on Dallas’ new label Still Records.

“I always think of the relationships in my life that have been fractured because I ended up doing what I do for a living,” says Green about the new song. “I’m always gone, wandering around and singing songs. However, it weighs on my family and friends. I’m asking for ‘one more year’. I left home at 21 to go play my guitar. It’s lonely, but it’s because I yearn to wander. I’m aware of how lucky I am.”

The last City and Colour album was ‘If I Should Go Before You’ in 2015. In 2014 Green released the album ‘Rose Ave’ as You+Me with Pink. In February 2019, his other band Alexisonfire released ‘Familiar Drugs’, their first song in 10 years.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Adele performs at on March 18, 2017 in Melbourne, Australia. Photo credit: Graham Denholm / Getty Images
Adele To Stream Concert To Launch New Album 30

Adele is to celebrate the release of her new album 30 with a TV concert special.

Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Miley Cyrus Teases New Music

Miley Cyrus has revamped her website as she looks to continue her "evolution" as a musician.

Jack White, Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Jack White Has New Music

Jack White's first new solo music since his 2018 'Boarding House Reach' album has popped up. White has debuted the new song 'Taking Me Back'. A preview of the song was featured in a 'Call of Duty: Vanguard' trailer.

Coldplay perform at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne on Friday 9 December 2016. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Coldplay Heading for Ninth No 1 UK Album

Coldplay are kicking off the bumper quarter four schedule in impressive fashion this week, with Music of the Spheres on course to enter the Official Albums Chart at Number 1.

Seasick Steve at Point Nepean 2008
Well Well Well Seasick Steve Has New Music

Seasick Steve will release his new album ‘Blues In Mono’ in December.

Chris Martin, Coldplay. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Coldplay Rule Out Glastonbury

Coldplay have ruled themselves out of returning to Glastonbury in 2022.

Olivia Rodrigo Sour Patch
Australian Album Chart: Olivia Rodrigo Returns To No 1

The debut album for Olivia Rodrigo called "SOUR" returns twelve weeks after it last topped the ARIA Albums Chart, now logging an eighth overall stay at the top in Australia.