New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live - Noise11.com
City And Colour, Noise11, Photo

City And Colour

New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live

by Paul Cashmere on June 3, 2019

Dallas Green’s new City and Colour song ‘Astronaut’ debuted today (3 June 2019).

‘Astronaut’ is Green’s first new music from City and Colour in four years. It will be included on the upcoming sixth album for City and Colour to be released on Dallas’ new label Still Records.

“I always think of the relationships in my life that have been fractured because I ended up doing what I do for a living,” says Green about the new song. “I’m always gone, wandering around and singing songs. However, it weighs on my family and friends. I’m asking for ‘one more year’. I left home at 21 to go play my guitar. It’s lonely, but it’s because I yearn to wander. I’m aware of how lucky I am.”

The last City and Colour album was ‘If I Should Go Before You’ in 2015. In 2014 Green released the album ‘Rose Ave’ as You+Me with Pink. In February 2019, his other band Alexisonfire released ‘Familiar Drugs’, their first song in 10 years.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Michael Falzon
Michael Falzon Funeral To Be Streamed Live Today

The funeral of Michael Falzon will be streamed live today from midday from Sydney.

Lady Antebellum: Photo Ros O'Gorman
Lady Antebellum Bully Lady A With A Lawsuit Over Name

Country trio Lady A's name battle with a Seattle-based blues singer has turned nasty with the band suing her for refusing to vacate the moniker.

James Blunt, Plenary Melbourne, Ros O'Gorman photography
James Blake Joins Zane Rowe On Apple Music

James Blake joined Zane Lowe on Apple Music to discuss his new song “Are You Even Real?”, co-written with Starrah and Ali Tamposi.

Justin Timberlake - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Justin Timberlake Calls For Removal Of Confederate Statues

Justin Timberlake has demanded southern state officials in the U.S. remove statues commemorating Confederate leaders.

Drake, Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Drake Questions Plaintiff’s Nightclub Assault Injuries

Rap superstar Drake has called into question the injuries allegedly sustained by a man accusing him of involvement in a 2018 Hollywood nightclub assault.

Kanye West 2012 - Photo By Ros O'Gorman
Kanye West’s Yeezy Brand Pockets $5 million COVID Bail-Out

Kanye West's Yeezy brand received $5 million in Covid-19 aid from the U.S. government, despite the rapper's personal wealth.

Jonas Brothers 2019
The Jonas Brothers Delay Release of Memoir

The Jonas Brothers have pushed back the release of their upcoming memoir once again to ensure their final draft is "perfect".