New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live - Noise11.com
City And Colour, Noise11, Photo

City And Colour

New City and Colour Song ‘Astronaut’ has just gone live

by Paul Cashmere on June 3, 2019

Dallas Green’s new City and Colour song ‘Astronaut’ debuted today (3 June 2019).

‘Astronaut’ is Green’s first new music from City and Colour in four years. It will be included on the upcoming sixth album for City and Colour to be released on Dallas’ new label Still Records.

“I always think of the relationships in my life that have been fractured because I ended up doing what I do for a living,” says Green about the new song. “I’m always gone, wandering around and singing songs. However, it weighs on my family and friends. I’m asking for ‘one more year’. I left home at 21 to go play my guitar. It’s lonely, but it’s because I yearn to wander. I’m aware of how lucky I am.”

The last City and Colour album was ‘If I Should Go Before You’ in 2015. In 2014 Green released the album ‘Rose Ave’ as You+Me with Pink. In February 2019, his other band Alexisonfire released ‘Familiar Drugs’, their first song in 10 years.

Follow Noise11 on Twitter for news as it happens

For news as it happens follow Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Elton John. image by Ros O'Gorman
Elton John Is Including The Rare Indian Sunset In Final Tour

Elton John is performing a rare track ‘Indian Sunset’ as part of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour.

Cyndi Lauper at Rod Laver Arena on Thursday 6 April 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Cyndi Lauper Shares ‘Hope’ With Her First New Music In 3 Years

Cyndi Lauper has a new song called ‘Hope’.

America at The Palais Melbourne 5 December 2019 photo by Noise11.com
America Put Up A Powerful Performance For 50th Anniversary Tour

America’s 50th anniversary has given Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bunnell an adrenaline rush for this tour.

Ed O'Brien
Radiohead’s Ed O’Brien Releases Solo Album Preview

Radiohead guitarist Ed O'Brien has revealed Brasil - a solo piece under the name EOB - to accompany a nine-minute short film.

Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton Reveals Favourite Beatle And When She Asked Keith Richards to Call Her Mother on Her Birthday

Hillary Clinton is a huge rock music fan and confessed to Howard Stern about her love for The Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

Eric Clapton Happy Xmas
Eric Clapton Creates New Christmas Video For ‘Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday’

Eric Clapton has quietly slipped out a new video for his Christmas song ‘Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday’.

Cold Chisel Barking Spiders Live
Cold Chisel Barking Spiders Show Sells Out Online In Seconds

Cold Chisel’s one-off Barking Spiders show for Sydney sold out in seconds from The Factory Theatre website after going on sale at 9am this morning and the remaining tickets are only available from retailers.