Lionel Richie’s mystery CMT induction, Jonsi from Sigur Ros talks soundtracks, Glee join Bono and Sting, Jessie J works too hard, and heaps more.
Have a gander at what’s going on the Twitter’s musical world today.
- Jence of German electro act Digitalism has the right idea for Australia – a Christmas Palm Tree.
- A bifurcated dolphin doormat shoe cleaner is the worst Christmas present? The Grates must’ve misspelled ‘best’.
- By the time you read this, Jonsi of Sigur Ros and director Cameron Crowe have probably wound up their live Q&A regarding the soundtrack to We Bought A Zoo.
- Bono, Sting and the cast of Glee (?) discuss ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas?’
- Country star Blake Shelton can only get through Christmas shopping with his wife by being drunk.
- Are you busy during the festival season? Jessie J is going to three countries, via six flights, to perform on seven TV shows and do two shoots in the next ten days. Chill.
- Lionel Richie has friends in country places. He’s honouring someone at the CMT Artists Of The Year but he won’t tell.
- Matchbox 20 have some wisdom about regret. Solution? Got to Ikea.
- The Russian taxi driver who is taking producer Just Blaze around says he learnt English from Straight Outta Compton. I wanna be in that cab.
- Henry Rollins [hearts] Hubert Selby Jr in this “cool piece”.