Tommy Lee Gets Out The Ho’s For Christmas - Noise11.com
Tommy Lee, Photo Ros O'Gorman

Tommy Lee, Photo Ros O'Gorman

Tommy Lee Gets Out The Ho’s For Christmas

by Paul Cashmere on September 7, 2020

“Ho ho ho’ no longer means at orgy at Tommy Lee’s house. During isolation, Tommy has been working on a Christmas song.

“What is really bizarre is working on a Christmas song during the summer,” Tommy Lee tells Noise11.com. “It is really bizarre. I’ve been working on this Christmas song, I won’t tell you what it is or the title. It is really cool but it is super strange working on a Christmas song in August”.

While Christmas songs in summer seems strange to those in the northern hemisphere, it makes perfect sense in Australia where we expect to be spending Christmas at the beach. “I need to come over there and work on it,” he says.

Tommy Lee is about to release his ‘Andro’ album. He has been working on ‘Andro’ for the past two years. Isolation has also accelerated more new music from Tommy. “I write all the time,” he says. “I have six or seven songs in the process now that I’m working on. I never stop. I keep hammering away. I’ve got some good stuff just sitting there”.

Watch the Noise11.com Tommy Lee interview:

Tommy Lee ‘Andro’ will be released on 16 October, 2020.

Follow Noise11 on Social Media

NEW: Noise11 on YouTube SUBSCRIBE

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Dolly Parton Shares The Beyoncé Love

Dolly Parton has shared her love of the new Beyoncé country record. “I’m a big fan of Beyoncé and very excited that she’s done a country album,” Dolly said on her socials.

UB40
UB40 Cover 60s Pop Classic ‘Gimme Some Sign’

Robin Campbell’s UB40 are continuing their tradition of covering pop hit as reggae songs with their latest cover, Brenton Wood’s ‘Gimme Little Sign’ as ‘Gimme Some Kinda Sign’.

Josh Owen Hold Your Breath
Josh Owen Premiers New Song Hold Your Breath

Josh Owen is not only guitarist for James Reyne but will open for James on the Crawl File tour and no doubt his setlist will include this new song ‘Hold Your Breath’.

Taylor Swift at the MCG Melbourne 16 February 2024 Photo Credit TAS Rights Management
Taylor Swift Describes ‘Tortured Poets Department’ As a “Life-Line”

Taylor Swift has admitted her upcoming album, 'The Tortured Poets Department', was "really a lifeline for me".

Peter Freebairn
Here Is Some New Australian Power Pop From Peter Freebairn – I Got Lucky (I Got You)

Melbourne singer-songwriter Peter Freebairn is heading towards that long overdue solo debut album following the 2019 release of the self-titled EP.

Australian Acts Cover Taylor Swift For Triple M

Australian radio station Triple M curated an incredible list of Australian artists performing the songs of Taylor Swift and it really, really works.

Amigo The Devil
Amigo The Devil Preps Fourth Album Ahead Of Australian Tour

Amigo The Devil (Danny Kiranos) will tour Australia in April with a unique blend of folk, country, rock and punk metal with themes of death and murder. Its been called Murderfolk and Dark Folk. Whatever the case, you’ll hear a whole new music genre play out before your eyes and ears.