Tones and I To Perform Bushfire Benefit In Melbourne - Noise11.com
Tones and I

Tones and I

Tones and I To Perform Bushfire Benefit In Melbourne

by Paul Cashmere on January 7, 2020

in News,Noise Pro

Melbourne’s Tones and I will perform a benefit concert in aid Australia’s firefighters in Melbourne on 28 January.

“This is a chance for us to support the firies and all the families that are affected by the bush fires,” Toni Watson (Tones and I) said in a statement.

The Tones and I bushfire benefit concert will feature special guests to be announced on January 28 at 170 Russell in Melbourne. 100% of proceeds from both ticket sales and merchandise will go to the Australian Red Cross, RFS and the CFA. Tickets on sale Wednesday 10am AEDT HERE.

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Judith Owen Is Coming Back To Australia and It Will Be Impressive

I first saw Judith Owen at The Cat Club in Melbourne in 2016. It was breathtaking.

David Roback
David Roback of Mazzy Star Dies Aged 61

Mazzy Star guitarist and songwriter David Roback has died at the age of 61. A cause of death is yet to be revealed.

Madonna performs at Rod Laver Arena on Saturday 12 March 2016. This is the first show of the Australian leg of her world wide Rebel Heart Tour.
Madonna Fans Furious After Three Hour Show Delay

Madonna's Madame X Show in Paris was delayed by three hours on Saturday after the production was hit with "unforeseen technical problems".

Robbie Williams Heavy Entertainment Tour at Rod Laver Arena on Saturday 24 February 2018. Photo by Ros O'Gorman
Robbie Williams Extends His Vegas Stay

Robbie Williams has announced more Vegas dates.

a-ha at A Day On The Green 2020 photo by Serge Thomann
a-ha and Rick Astley, Melbourne, 23 February 2020 #REVIEW

There are some people who think a-ha and Rick Astley are one-hit-wonders. Those misguided folk not only missed out on some brilliant pop tunes, they presumably weren't at a-ha and Rick Astley's Melbourne joint shows last weekend.

Borzoi
Australia’s Borzoi Added To SXSW

Melbourne's Austin based three-piece Borzoi have been added to the SXSW 2020 line-up.

Neil Finn manager Carl Stubner, Neil Finn and BMG MD Heath Johns
Neil Finn Signs Global Deal With BMG Publishing

Neil Finn OBE is now also Neil Finn BMG. Finn has signed a global publishing deal with BMG.