Sky Blu of LMFAO gets a Twitter tattoo, Jared of KOL has gone soft, Burton from Fear Factory has a birthday, Colin Meloy endorses Rick Santorum and heaps more.
Things musicians have tweeted, below.
- Happy birthday to Brian Littrell of the Backstreet Boys, and Burton C Bell, singer for Fear Factory. Yep.
- Sky Blu of LMFAO has tattooed the Twitter logo on his middle finger; that being the bird. Pun tattoos.
- Pink Eyes from Fucked Up wants a televised funeral for Mike Davis from MC5. So do we.
- ‘Gimme All Your Felt’, Rick Ross.
- But why would Colin Meloy of The Decemberists want Santorum to be the Republican nom if he’s so crazy? #sarcasm
- Chris Brown claims evolution is awareness of consciousness. Let’s see what the haters do with this one.
- Perez Hilton and The Game are fighting about the latter’s use of the hashtag #FagSwag. That rhymes.
- Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers is laughing at Ben Lee, because Ben Lee has cornered the market in “horny bitches” .
- Sadly, at the end one of his greatest days ever, while eating chocolate ice cream in front of a fireplace with his girlfriend, Jared Followill of Kings Of Leon has gone soft.
- Lindsay Lohan has at least one friend left in the world – Sam Sparro.