Loved Backing Singer Natasha Stuart Has Lost Her Battle With Cancer At Age 43 - Noise11.com
Natasha Stuart

Natasha Stuart

Loved Backing Singer Natasha Stuart Has Lost Her Battle With Cancer At Age 43

by Paul Cashmere on January 30, 2020

in News,Noise Pro

Natasha Stuart, the loved backing singer who has worked with Leo Sayer and Richard Clapton has passed away at age 43.

Natasha was battling cancer but received news earlier this week that the cancer had spread. She passed away at Sydney’s St Vincent’s Hospital on Wednesday afternoon.

Leo said in a statement, “In shock at her sudden departure today, I made this tribute to my late friend Natasha Stuart. This her singing on the end of a tune we recorded together in 2014. This is the voice that I will miss forever more…”

Guitarist Pete Robinson has also paid tribute to Natasha. “Whenever I walk on a stage you will be in my mind. I will forever miss you Tash. RIP you beautiful soul. I have no words for this. Way too young.”

Richard Clapton said, “Goodbye Tash. Our beautiful girl Natasha Stuart left this world at 5pm today. I have no words – she told me that this was her favorite pic of her and me, so this says it all. Thank you for 25 wonderful years Tash – you brought so much joy to all of us”.

Noise11 on Instagram

You’ll discover music news first following Noise11 on Twitter

Comment on the news of the day, join Noise11 on Facebook

Comments

comments

Tim Sheil
Australia’s Tim Sheil and Thigh Master Added To The SXSW Line-up

Australia's Tim Sheil and Thigh Master are two late additions to SXSW 2020.

Gordi
Gordi Makes Sandwiches With Bon Iver Producers

Gordi brought her long-time producers Chris Messina and Zach Hanson across from Wisconsin to make her new song ‘Sandwiches’.

Wendy Matthews, Noise11, Ros O'Gorman, Photo
Apia, Shorrock and the Songs of Paul Simon … Wendy Matthews Has Some Busy Months Ahead

Over the next three months Wendy Matthews fans will have the chance to see her sing the songs of Paul Simon, make her first ever public performance of ‘You’ve Always Got The Blues’ with Kate Ceberano for Apia and sing at a very special show with Little River Band founder Glenn Shorrock in Little River, the Victorian town LRB was named after.

Borzoi
Australia’s Borzoi Added To SXSW

Melbourne's Austin based three-piece Borzoi have been added to the SXSW 2020 line-up.

Karnivool Sound Awake
Karnivool To Perform Sound Awake Album Live

Karnivool will tour in April performing their second album ‘Sound Awake’ from start to finish.

10cc at Zoo Twilights photo by Noise11.com
10cc and Russell Morris Deliver Zoo Twilights Most Hit Driven Show Of the Season

10cc and Russell Morris played Melbourne Zoo Twilights on Friday 21 February and delivered more hits than any other Zoo show is capable of this season.

Tame Impala The Slow Rush
Australian Charts: Tame Impala Debut At No 1 With ‘The Slow Rush’

The fourth studio album for Tame Impala becomes their second successive No.1 Album in Australia as "The Slow Rush" debuts at the top of the ARIA Albums Chart this week.