Krist Novoselic of Nirvana goes full hippie, 50 Cent hates hipsters, Nathan from Kings Of Leon takes up acting, Robyn has a freaky face, and heaps more.
Here’s a look at what musicians are up to on Twitter today.
- Damn right, Juliana Hatfield. No Chili Peppers for the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. We want Jesus Lizard.
- Here are pictures of Cannibal Corpse playing live and it’s Very Metal.
- Kelly Osbourne will become an American citizen specifically so she can vote against Rick Perry, rather than everyone else who are moving to Canada.
- If this is what Wayne Coyne of the Flaming Lips’ giant space-pussy room looks like before its finished, what else needs to be added?
- Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic says he’s crazy but maybe wandering through the trees in a kaftan singing like Demis Roussos is the sanest thing we all can do.
- 50 Cent seems to consider hipsters the enemy this time, but the tracklist of his new album should sort them out.
- What? Nathan Followill from Kings Of Leon is going to be an actor now? At least Jared is making fun of him for it.
- We find it hard to believe that Wes Borland from Limp Bizkit has never tried cocaine but then again, it might make him normal.
- Swedish pop elf Robyn’s face is tripping us out in a good way.
- UK brutalists Gallows remind us that their ‘Death Is Birth’ EP is available now, regardless of how much sense that makes.