Giorgio Moroder has revealed another taste of his upcoming album ‘Déjà Vu’ with a cover of Suzanne Vega’s ‘Tom’s Diner’ featuring Britney Spears.
Vega released the original song in 1984 on her ‘Solitude Standing’ album. The remix by DNA was a hit again in 1990.
Vega wrote the song ‘Tom Diner’ about ‘Tom’s Restaurant’ in New York City. Jerry Seinfeld used the restaurant as Monk’s Diner for his TV show ‘Seinfeld’.
Giorgio Moroder will released his ‘Déjà Vu’ in June. The album also features Kylie Minogue, Sia and Charli XCX.
Giorgio Moroder Déjà Vu Tracklist
01. 4 U With Love
02. Déjà Vu feat. Sia
03. Diamonds feat. Charli XCX
04. Don’t Let Go feat. Mikky Ekko
05. Right Here, Right Now feat. Kylie Minogue
06. Tempted feat. Matthew Koma
07. 74 is the New 24
08. Tom’s Diner feat. Britney Spears (Suzanne Vega cover)
09. Wildstar feat. Foxes
10. Back and Forth feat. Kelis
11. I Do This For You feat. Marlene
12. La Disco