Miley talks rudeness, Far East Movement rock the malls, Ice Cube works out the US financial crisis, Scissor Sister Jakes Shears loves Judith Light and heaps more.
Here’s a quick look at what’s doing the rounds in Twitter musical world.
- Far East Movement are all up in the club. Uh, we mean mall. It’s bumpin’.
- Travis Barker of Blink-182, Transplants and the rest has his ride for 2012, which looks like it was last used by Stormtroopers for winery tours.
- Blues Traveller remind us that there’s exactly one year to go before the world ends and only John Cusack will be saved, so make it count.
- Nelly is dropping a song a day until Christmas Eve, which is December 24, which is the only plausible reason why he would write ‘2’ and ‘4’ eight times in one tweet.
- Missy Higgins is going to have a crappy time cooking for the family during Christmas, it seems.
- John from The Mountain Goats is thinking hard enough about Mahler that everyone else on Twitter need not think about Gustav at all.
- Ice Cube has worked out the reason why America is broke: not enough big money hustlas.
- Miley Cyrus is being a rude asshole about assholes saying she’s a rude asshole.
- Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters may be the only man in the world who would call Judith Light from Who’s The Boss his “hero”.
- Rap mogul Russell Simmons really doesn’t have anything better to do than harass homewares chain Lowe’s for dropping advertising on that All-American Muslim show. Seriously. This has been going on for days and days.